Deities in Asanas Yoga Coloring Journal
this product ships FREE
chattra's Deities in Asanas Yoga Coloring Journal features hand-drawn illustrations of beloved Hindu deities in yoga poses plus Indian architecture and icons for meditative coloring. Ganesha, Saraswati, Lakshmi, Shiva, Hanuman, the Taj Mahal, Varanasi ghats, Rishikesh Hanging Bridge and more are illustrated with reverence, care and (sometimes) a bit of humor. Eighty pages arranged by major asana groups with thought provoking introductions and journal prompts for exploring and reflecting on your practice. Great for a gift. Great for yourself. Click on the thumbnail images below left to see a few pages from chattra's Deities in Asanas Yoga Coloring Journal.
- 9" x 12"
- 80 hand-illustrated coloring and journal pages
- arranged by major asana groups: standing, balance, seated, back bends, twists, Savasana, Suryanamaskar
- introduction to Hindu deities; thoughts on mantra, coloring and more
- writing prompts to deepen and inspire yoga and meditation practice
- illustrated by Darlene Davidge, written by chattra founder Ann Mordine, edited by yogini Jillian Bobowicz
- printed in USA